Our school aims to provide a comprehensive and challenging curriculum for all students, including those who are identified as needing academic extension beyond the classroom program.
This year we are offering a variety of programs in response to the needs of our more able students.
- Partnership with Templestowe College
- University of NSW Competition
- School Camps
- Cine Club and Lego Robotics
- School assembly performances
- Public speaking program
- Lunchtime art, theatre and chess clubs
- Year 5 & 6 rock band
- Instrument Tuition
- Kelly Sports Program
- Leadership Opportunities – J.S.C., Environmental, Art, School and House Captains
- Australasian Mathematical Olympiad
- Visual Arts and PE enrichent classes
- Artist in residence
Our extension program is reviewed each year so that our program responds effectively for the children involved.