Our school has a dedicated enrichment teacher who supports the learning needs of students working well above expected levels, as well as supporting all teachers to cater to the needs of every child. Our school aims to provide a comprehensive and challenging curriculum for all students, including those who are identified as needing academic extension beyond the classroom program.
This year we are offering a variety of programs in response to the needs of our more able students.
- Partnership with Templestowe College
- University of NSW Competition
- School Camps
- Cine Club and Lego Robotics
- Quantum 3D print-a-car competition
- School assembly performances
- Public speaking program
- Lunchtime art, theatre and chess clubs
- Year 5 & 6 rock band
- Instrument Tuition
- Leadership Opportunities – J.S.C., Environmental, Art, School and House Captains
- Australasian Mathematical Olympiad
- Visual Arts and PE enrichment classes
- Artist in residence
Our extension program is reviewed each year so that our program responds effectively for the children involved.